Taking an exam
- Log in to the computer reserved for you with your user ID.
- Open Exam-/Firefox -browser and log in to EXAM system. From the Haka menu, select Kaakkois-Suomen ammattikorkeakoulu or South-Eastern University of Applied Sciences to log in.
- Wait until your exam opens. While you wait, you can read the instructions for taking the exam.
- Do not talk to others, move or leave the computer during the exam in the exam room.
- Read any additional instructions the teacher may have given you on the screen.
- The green button will take you to the exam questions.
- The structure of the exam is shown on the right side of the screen. Use the green arrow to move forward.
- Save your answers and go to the next question (the system will automatically save your answers every 1 minute).
- Opening attachments: a pdf-attachment opens in the browser or an application, an image attachment (jpg/png) needs to be downloaded first (Downloads folder) and then the attachment can be opened.
- Attachment files: You can add one attachment file (max. 50Mb) to one essay question (for example word/Excel). First save your file to the computer and attach it to the answer as an attachment file.
- The remaining time is displayed at the top right of the screen.
- After answering the questions, save and submit the exam. You are automatically logged out of the EXAM system.
- Shut down the computer.
Test exam: Do you wish to test how to take an electronic exam? Find “Harjoittelutentti - Test exam” from the EXAM-system, book an exam time and take the exam in EXAM-room.
Switching the keyboard language: Please note that you can switch the keyboard language of the exam machines, for example if you need Finnish language or Russian language letters. The alternative is FIN/ENG/pyC. You can switch between the language settings from the language icon at the bottom right of the computer screen or by pressing Win key + space key combination.
Cancelling the reservation: Cancel your reservation if you do not intend to take the exam so that the exam machine is free for other examiners. Cancellations are made in the EXAM Reservations view.